Website usage terms and conditions
The data reported here have been supplied partially by the United Network for Organ Sharing as the contractor for the Organ Procurement and Transplantation network. The interpretation and reporting of these data are the responsibility of the authors and in no way should be seen as an official policy of or interpretation by the OPTN or the U.S. Government.
The term ‘BAR-Score’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is “University Hospital Zurich, Department of Viseral and Transplant Surgery, Swiss HPB Center, Raemistrasse 100, CH-8091, Zurich, Switzerland”. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the BAR Score algorithm, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Swiss and International laws.